Latest activity

• Captain Awesome
    Just finished this one. Arkansas Novaculite.
  • Funkme
    Funkme reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Haha Haha.
    Hey! That's way too much to sum up in one picture! Where's the details?
  • Funkme
    Funkme reacted to kingfish254's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    I just did this little warm up build in a day and a half.
  • Funkme
    You wrapped up a typical RRB Build Off pretty well right there. We all thrive and feed of of the collective creativity that is displayed...
  • Funkme
    Funkme reacted to RustyGold's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    People that want to vote once, can... people that want to vote for 90% of the entries, can. So why change the rule?
  • Funkme
    Funkme replied to the thread RRBBO16.
    I agree, I built Simpatico and it was electric. Does not make a different, as long as you can pedal it/rideable.
  • Funkme
    Funkme reacted to toro1978's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    Not sure if we need an extra class for electric bikes. A conversion seldom requires extensive modification. The electric motor simply...
  • Funkme
    Over the past few years you could vote for as many builds as you wanted to. Throughout this time, I have still voted by the old rules...
  • Funkme
    Funkme reacted to Duchess's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    If I end up the only motorized class contender, I might stand a chance of winning!
  • Funkme
    Funkme reacted to The Renaissance Man's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    Yes, it has happened in the big show on more than one occasion (both gas and electric). Here's a great example from RRBBO12 2017...
  • Funkme
    Yep that was a fun build, with 2 comps TRM and I nudging each other to the limits.
    • 9527_418b8223ed3577c841043d8da6788e0c.jpg
  • Funkme
    No need to add a extra group, as long as it has pedals, bikes can look traditional with electric, these days batteries are hidden in...
  • Funkme
    Funkme reacted to RustySprockets's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    I remembered that TRM & FunkMe went head-to-head during the 2015 WBO (the lady actually took 1st place!), so there is already some...
  • Funkme
    Funkme reacted to Duchess's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    Good question! I don't really know. Some e-bikes only operate as pedal assist, others can run assist or throttle. Mine will be one of...
  • Funkme
    As long as it has pedals. Never has been a issue in the past.