ZOMBIKES >> Opelika, AL (Auburn area) OCT. 6th 2018 Show & Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello RRB'rs!
This is an Event that I'm helping to promote! (Inaugural event).....
SWAP hours: 8am-3pm (Outside Event)
SHOW (Custom-"Rat") Hours: Noon-3pm
Live Music: 11am-2pm
SWAP meet Tables: $5.00
SWAP Larger Spaces: $15.00 with Advance RSVP
SHOW Bike Entries: FREE
Beer Available at the HOST: James Bros. Bikes- Opelika, AL
More info: Contact Philip Darden during store hours at (334)759-7555

ZOMBIKES.png

Just a little over 1 week away!! This has the making of a decent turnout......
I know of at least 4-5 of us Georgia Bike Guys making the Event to Swap and Show!
Hope the Alabama Bike folks will support this Inaugural Event! See you there! Cheers! CCR Dave

Hope you have a good turn out. I would be there if I didn't already have commitments for that day.

Well, I hope you can make the Commerce, GA "Pedal to the Metal" Swap Meet on NOV. 3rd then! ....... I know you had been a "regular" at Tyler's NOV. Swap/Show in Powder Springs..... but he passed the baton to me for the Annual GA Fall Swap. He normally comes to the Commerce swap.
Do you know if the fellow over there in Anniston, ALA (Derrick ??) will resume the DEC. Swap meet that had been there a couple times at the old Gas Station ?? Hope all is well with you and sure hope you can join us in Commerce! Cheers! CCR Dave

2 DAYS AWAY!! .... I'm starting the loading process today. I'll take some pics and post them for this Inaugural Event.

Then the Next Event here in the South is the 4th Edition of "Pedal-to-the-Metal" in Commerce, GA Sat. Nov. 3rd ..... Cheers! CCR Dave

Latest posts

Back