Zombie got bent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just did some trading for this one yesterday. I found it from a vague ad on clist with no picture. It was advertised with 16s up front but low and behold they are twenties! Its frame and the structure are beautifully welded and perfectly symetrical, the kid took a lot of effort and time into it and it shows! It follows the atomic zombie warrior plans to the t and given that Ive always wanted one of those babies but never got the plans, I am extremely happy! I dont think I could have ever made one this nice. Cant wait to rat this baby out! Its gonna get done up as a single speed with some swoopy fairing, maybe a few art deco touches !! :D

1358697443.jpg

1358697387.jpg

Awesome suspension outskirts! It rides like a rocket. I just need some better front wheels and a decent crank to get er going. The crank I have on it is a weird shimano hollow tech piece of crud. It came loose a couple times on me. Drag, I've considered a slick on the back but it's a bit to narrow haha. I think I'm gonna run a 24 out back with a thick brick.

dragnusa said:
I could see that with some 20x4 stingray tires on the front
20x4's would be a bit much but some 20x3 west coast chopper tires would be sweet. Then a 24x3 in the rear.

Latest posts

Back