ZAPPOS.COM

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Picked up a super sweet pair of Puma Suedes on http://www.zappos.com today. I bought them online yesterday around noon and they showed up this morning at my door....free shipping too. They also offer free return shipping if you don't like them for any reason.

Hard to beat that kind of service. :wink:

4974-288102-p.jpg

NICE SNEAKS, I cant buy a pair of shoes without trying them on.

sweet im gonna check that site out, I need some new rockport tennis shoes... I like them.

Funny how similiar we are in the two wheeled world.

I just ordered a pair of ol skool Vans from them 2 weeks ago. Best price I could find was Zappos.
I wrote them an e-mail 'cause I was so amazed at their service and the selection of cool sneaks!

Thanks for spreading the word Rat Rod. :D

Their selection is pretty incredible and their multi-view option of each shoe is awesome. I probably wouldn't have done it if they didn't offer free shipping and free return shipping.

The cool part about the pair I bought was that Puma doesn't sell this color anymore so they are not easy to find.

The stats that they offer on what buyers thought about the size and width of the shoes compared to their expectations is great too. I normally wear a 9.5 and the stats said that 75% of buyers said that they felt like a half size smaller than they thought. I ordered a size 10 and sure enough, they fit perfectly.

I still can't get over the free next day air shipping.

Zappos is just eerie how fast they ship.

My theory is a network of shoe making gnomes that live in the sewers. You place an order and the closest gnome makes your show.

No, seriously, it's really that fast and cheap. I buy Kangaroos off that site a lot.

ok I foolishly clicked on the zappos link with my girlfriend close by and well with her seeing the screen she asked whats that site.......shes sez ohhhhhhhhh shooooooooooozeeee then awhile later ohhhhhhhhhhh pursessssssssss ........... 2HOURS LATER!! I finally get my computer back haha way to go steve! next time do like one of those emails.... "do not open infront of children" lol
warn a guy first!!

but it is a cool site and will be ording soon

Ha Ha...sorry Hooch!

Fortunately my wife is the opposite of most women and would rather spend money on books instead of clothes and shoes.

I'll give a warning next time. :lol:

my girlfriend worked in retail clothing for 15 years ......... shes got clothes that got their own clothes I think and shoes? the boxes fill her closet floor to ceiling easily 200 pair I call her Imeldos but.............. if she complains about bikes I got ammo for that argument hehe

Cool...

That is a cool site, from a maketing web site design point of view and all, two thumbs up.

THey have a Canandian site...but $25 shipping ($28 CDN)...hummmm I don't think the local sneaker store has much to worry about in Cananda
AND AND AND on the canadian side...under retro shoes, and under 'brands'...no VANS???? No b/w checkered slip ons. Two thumbs down :cry:

On the positive side...paying $25 to have a pair of shoes shipped makes $65 to get a 45lbs bike shipped seem like a DEAL!. :mrgreen:

Wow, a 4 year old post on sneakers dug up, awesome!!
Zappos is fantastic, I got a hand written card from the gal that took my last order, how nice is that?!?! And yes it is eerie how quick you get your order.

kenny p said:
Wow, a 4 year old post on sneakers dug up, awesome!!
Zappos is fantastic, I got a hand written card from the gal that took my last order, how nice is that?!?! And yes it is eerie how quick you get your order.

Post above kenny p deleted as suspicious.

Latest posts

Back