YVAN EHT NIOJ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Decided to join this year with a little bit simpler theme build. I recently picked up what seems to be a wartime Schwinn Cycletruck and bring from a Navy family it just makes since to go with a classic Navy theme. It'll be leaned more towards a restoration but should have some custom touches to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Navy theme good idea being that bike is built like a battle ship. Being it has that big panel you should be abel to do some cool art work . Time to set sail .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That truck is a beauty as she sits. Anchors away!

Being an old Navy man I like this already. Use to hand set type so your title is legible to me. Truck on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love the cycle trucks and this one is an excellent example of how beautiful these cycle trucks are and i love the theme.
our service men and women are very under appreciated and this is a good way to honor them build on brotha

Thanks guys, so far the plan is to powder coat it a dark blue with silver pinstripes. I'll make a wood crate for the front with all the ships that the members of my family served aboard on the sides

That is correct, I just happened to be watching the Simpsons when I decided to get in the build off
Just for those still lost on the name:

Luke.

62e103d15da16be6322492f6bc6523ad.jpg

Started fitting the new rear fender

Latest posts

Back