Youth Guys and folks who like to pray...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know we have a few youth ministers on board here and quite a few spiritual/praying folks. I had a couple of young men from my small group that were at the theater during the shooting and were in theater 9 and experienced the death of some friends and strangers. If y'all could lift them up in prayer I would be incredibly grateful. Their names are Brian Hardiman and Alex Vanacore. Alex is suffering quite a bit of survivors guilt already, but both are being cared for and loved on. Counseling is being made available, but we still want youth group to be a safe place for them to fall back on.

I have a good friend, Crystal Woodman Miller, who was in the library at Columbine and has become a public speaker since then. She's going to make us a personal video to share with the youth on Tuesday. I covet your prayers as we go through the process of grief and healing.

jeff aka-ratdaddy

Praying for them now and glad they are okay.

On a side note: Did they ever find out what that idiot's problem was? It's sad that things like this happen because of some whacked out lowlife on a power-trip. What's the world coming to?

outskirtscustoms said:

On a side note: Did they ever find out what that idiot's problem was? It's sad that things like this happen because of some whacked out lowlife on a power-trip. What's the world coming to?

Why do we waste our time and tax dollars trying to figure the murderer's "problem"? Can't we just bring 'Ole Sparky out of retirement and fry this guy already?

partsguy said:
outskirtscustoms said:

Why do we waste our time and tax dollars trying to figure the murderer's "problem"? Can't we just bring 'Ole Sparky out of retirement and fry this guy already?

Oh I have no problem frying this guy but his attack was just senseless and cowardly.

Latest posts

Back