Your zodiac sign may have just changed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/298420/it ... s-released

New Zodiac calender

Capricorn: January 20-February 16
Aquarius: February 16-March 11
Pisces: March 11-April 18
Aries: April 18-May 13
Taurus: May 13-June 21
Gemini: June 21-July 20
Cancer: July 20-August 10
Leo: August 10-September 16
Virgo: September 16-October 30
Libra: October 30-November 23
Scorpio: November 23-December 17
Sagittarius: December 17-January 20

Whatever they want to call it is fine... However as an Aries (old calendar) I'll always be an Aries.

“The ancient Babylonians based zodiac signs on the constellation the sun was ‘in’ on the day a person was born. During the ensuing millenniums, the moon's gravitational pull has made the Earth "wobble" around its axis, creating about a one-month bump in the stars' alignment,” Star Tribune’s Bill Ward noted.

Right on Graylock, I as well was an Aries on the day I was born and will continue to be till the day I die. Even Bill Ward agrees with us. But still the bottom line really is: WHO CARES?

for those who know me i am a cancer sign and always will be a crab

Graylock said:
BrunneCustoms said:
Whatever they want to call it is fine... However as an Aries (old calendar) I'll always be an Aries.

Same here bro......Aries to the end. Goes by when you were born.

Graylock

ditto

Seems a lot of Aries popping up... my plan for world Zodiac domination is working then! :shock: :shock: :lol:

iRide Custom Bicycles said:
Dang it...I based all my life decisions on what sign I was...what will I do now????

Buy bikes, fix bikes, ride bikes, hoard bikes. Works for me! :lol:

The phenomenon they are referring to is called precession. The ancients knew about precession by about 150 B.C., so this is really old news. ho-hum Gary

I don't really get why they had to go and change the star signs. According to the new charts I'm a Taurus, but I don't exhibit any of those traits at all. lol Once a Gemini, always a Gemini I suppose. :)

Latest posts

Back