Young dudes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MagicRat said:
Hey Rickster

HOW YA BEEN???

Havent seen ya in a while!

Doing good brother, Working alot. Was wondering how all yall been doin, so i dropped in. I barely ride anymore... :oops: I should be shunned.
How've you been man?

I'm 23. I don't feel old yet!

Hey Rick,Im doin' 60/40 holdin' down the east coast over here.

For all you new guys that dont know Rick...

He is a real good guy.

Hey Rick where is that vid of you slammin' in on your bike in your driveway?

That was a good one!

16 and still kicking. getting my drivers permit. but i know ill still ride everywhere with gas prices.

When I looked at this thread I thought of the Mott the Hoople song "All The Young Dudes" from 1975. You guys aren't that kind of young dudes, are you? :mrgreen: Gary

who what? oh im 17 too. 18 in july though, so you might as well sign me up for the nursing home in a month.. :lol:

37 until tomorrow (then I'll be 38),but act more like a 19 year old (cause I never got to be one at that age :p )

I (almost) can't wait for my next birthday,so I can honestly and officially quote one of my favorite Merle Haggard songs:

"I'm 41 today, still goin' on 22....." 8)

awsome everybody! :mrgreen:

im gettin my permit in less than 4 months(u can get it at 15 in SC), but that doesnt mean ill b puttin down the kickstand for the last time, that wont happen till i breathe for the last time :mrgreen:

PS- most of my bikes bikes dont hav kickstands(execpt the banana bike)

PPS-keep riding :D

PPPS-anyone like british cars? :D

15 going on 16. got my 2003 dodge ram 1500 for an early birthday present and my parents told me to sell some of my bikes to help support my head job. theres no way that will ever happen. hahaha :lol:

Latest posts

Back