Young dudes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was just wondering if there are any other young dudes on the forum(im 14), i have a few other friends who are into old bikes, but other than that, i know of no one!! i hope im not the last of a dying breed.... :? :(

although its nice to know im carrying on a legacy of awsome stuff!! :mrgreen:

awsome everybody :D

and i have all the young dudes on cassette yah!!! :mrgreen: (and im 14??? :shock: )

everybodys young one the inside( you know, where your heart is, i think i have one too but i need to regrease it!) :mrgreen:

I'm 25 but started building bikes when I was 7, drug home every bike and part I could lay my hands on (still do). Only found the site last year but I'm hooked! :mrgreen:

16 years old! This is a great hobby and I love dragging home old bikes! :)

I thought I was the youngest here! I'm 17 and have been taking bikes apart since I was 12. I'm pretty busy these days, not enough time and money to fix every old junker that comes my way. So I keep a couple riders and a couplevery slow projects. Everything else I buy intend to flip, part out, etc.

My KEEPERS:

-1961 Monark Spartan
-1963 Huffy
-1966 Huffy silver Jet
-1966 Spaceliner (a very creepy story behind this one, it might be CHRISTINE when I'm done with her!)
-1986-1993 Western Flyer Wildcat BMX

My NICE bikes to flip:

-196? AMF Skyrider Deluxe with working tank
-1973-1976? Clipper By Columbia Tourist V (wish I could keep it)
-1975 Concord New Yorker 3 speed (with original manual, built by Chain-Bike)
-1977 Huffy Sante Fe (very sharp)
-19?? Ted Williams German-built folding bike

Death Row/Parts Victims:

-1960's Hawthorne Convertible
-1980? Huffy Sante Fe

Obituraries:

-1940 CWC Hawthorne
-1973 Huffy Escape

"Ricky was a wild boy, he had a heart of stone, livin nine-to-five he worked his fingers to the bone!" :lol:

Feel free to add a chrome 1963 Huffy to that Death Row list, and a 1977 Schwinn Hollywood to my projects list. Oh, and my obituaries list is onyl recent, in the past week or so. I don't often junk Classics, its very rare. They stripped remains for some reason alwasy got sold at the last minute. But here is a more full list of what I've pulled the switch on...

-2004(ish) Mongoose X-Jump with aluminum frame and rims
-1998 Magna Electroshock (that thing just wouldn't stay fixed and nobody wanted a bolt off it)
-2001 Magna (Same deal)
-Newer junk Spiderman bike
-1983 Sears Free Spirit (used in a demo derby, won, but was destroyed)
-2002 Roadmaster
-2003 Roadmaster (demo derbied)
-1965 Spaceliner (I was younger, more stupid, and had no idea what I had and luckily it had no good parts left on it, I just sold the springer the week before for $5 on eBay)
-1985 Huffy
-Huffy Rock-It
-GT BMX bike (demo derbied)
-Mongoose (unknown year, it was a cheap wal-mart bike in yellow. Demo derbied and fallen apart)

Im 16 and 5 months member "snydur" is 15 and more talented then most adults check out his build "krush" its awesome!

Latest posts

Back