You Tube Changes???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Samsung tablet came with the YT installed and I watch vids on it all the time. The app was marked with the YT logo. Tonight I noticed the logo is gone replaced by a red block with a white arrow in the middle. When you go to yt it looks totally different and I hate it. Complete different format and look. What happened??

Maybe changing up the ap version of the site. I'm using the google chrome ap to get to YouTube still. Mobile version hasn't changed for me yet.

CCR said:
Maybe changing up the ap version of the site. I'm using the google chrome ap to get to YouTube still. Mobile version hasn't changed for me yet.

Yeah they changed the app and has rave reviews. Dont know why its terrible. I uninstalled the updates and it went somewhat back to normal but not quite. :cry:

Man do I hate the new app. You can no longer ffw/rew while in full screen and there are less choices of videos per screen. They added some kind of swipe motion that I cant grasp. Guess I will be watching far less vids.

Latest posts

Back