Yeah, whatever man.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got over 2 months to put together a dadgum bicycle. Have you seen my bikes?

Whatever. :emo:

I guess you're trolling for pics. Here you go.

maxresdefault.jpg

o_O
:crazy:

Watching.........you had me at bicycle sketch! :)

Yeah, I ain't feelin' it. :android: :headbang: Maybe I'll do that project for the MBBO or an off-season build. Whatever. :emo: Changing bikes, all part of the process. Pics later.
Think black. :crazy:

Some time in the last couple of years, I pulled what used to be a half decent mtb from the trash pile, thinking it might be worth while putting it straight. After a couple of hours trying to de-wobble the rims, I gave up and surrendered it to the weed covered "meh" pile.
DSCN0058[1].JPG

And here it is.
DSCN0060[1].JPG

Up against the wall in my bike shed, I've got a cheap steel rimmed 26" kids bike that's complete and practically unused, Ill be merging the two of them into a usable ride.
DSCN0059[1].JPG

You get in that shed right now and get it straightened up before you do any more of this build-off nonsense, young man!

furyus

You get in that shed right now and get it straightened up before you do any more of this build-off nonsense, young man!

furyus
o_O What are you talking about? I can still see the back wall. What ever. :emo:

:crazy:

DSCN0062[1].JPG

Bye-bye, Biopace.

DSCN0063[1].JPG

Stripped pull threads. :headbang:

DSCN0064[1].jpg

Crowbar-magnon ain't workin'.

DSCN0065[1].JPG

Neanderthal time.

DSCN0066[1].JPG