YARD ART

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i thought i would share some of my yard art and stories behind them . It started out with the blue huffy a rummage sale buy I was wanting to spiff up the yard and please the wife but after i set ole blue up it just seem to be missing the old vintage look so i kept my eye open for something better sure enough a few weeks later their was an ad in the paper old bicycle for sale yard art i went to look at it and fell in love with it. a rusty BF goodrich the big fat tires the nice curves the old skip tooth chain it went on and on i got it home patched the tubes got on the google and found out it was a 1949 bfg made by schwinn after that it was all over i have been biten by the bike bug since then. I have purchesd more and more bikes me and my wife are riding regular execpt now i have my eyes peeled at every garrge door thats open when we ride by and checking rummage sales etc oh here is a picture of my 1965 typhoon that i do a lot of my scouting on in town good news is its good exersize and a fairly cheap hobby
bikesss003.jpg
bikesss002.jpg
oooo003.jpg

Rideable yard art I love it nice bikes to btw.

Latest posts

Back