• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Xtracycle Free Radical

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The kids have outgrown this awesome attachment so I thought I would offer it for sale here first. Works great for hauling a couple of small kids, beach chairs, groceries, yard sale bicycles, whatever. Has one pair of foot pads. "skateboard" pops off without tools. This was on an Electra 8 speed cruiser, attaches at rear dropouts and just behind bottom bracket. Other than being a bit weathered it's in perfectly good used condition. SOLD

0229161742.jpg

0229161742a.jpg

0229161743.jpg

Last edited:
HAY
hay.jpg

Just thought I would share some of the more interesting Xtracycle photos I found on the web.

Apparently you don't need the ocean if you have one of these...
xtracycle surfing.jpg

Doesn't seem to detract much from this cool longboard hauler..
cruiser xtracycle.jpg

And amazingly, this guy caught a butterfly with his!
xtracycle.jpg

Nice Clancy..and there's another in the right foreground?

Spoke with a guy at the Dudley swap, handing out flyers for a swap in Connecticut. Spaces were $25, or $10 if you hauled in your stuff by bike. The Xtracycle practically pays for itself!

Yep, 2 longtails in my garage. I bought a Sun Atlas Cargo frame off craigslist in hopes of getting a Big Dummy without the price. I built it up and didnt' like the ride geometry. My son and I built it up for him on the cheap and he rides it. He hauls his friends home from school, kinda like having your own car at 12-13 years old. We even built a side car for it.

11412177_10205898317471352_2049526841277073684_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back