Xmas Parade

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scrapyard Don posted this on our site. Thought we might have some Rats interested in joining us!
The Fowlerville Christmas Parade is on December 5th. This is an invite for all Freaks to join us for another parade ride. We'll be riding the Ratical bike & the Starlight bike. I'll bring some info to the Turkey Trek.
See Ya.

Don builds some of the wildest bikes you'll ever see. His Ratical is one flame belching monster rat. The Starlight bike will probably end up blinding someone with all it's lighting! :lol:

For more info :
http://forum1.freakbikenation.com/viewt ... f=6&t=1213

Come on Michigan and surrounding guys!

The Parade starts @ 7:00pm on Friday, Dec. 5th. Line up is at Munn Middle School 6:00 to 6:30pm. You must enter school campus off of Sharp Rd. @ the Jr. High. I would like to meet at O'Conners Party Store parking lot between 5:30 & 6:00pm. It's on S.Grand/Fowlerviile Rd 1/2 mile N. of I-96 exit. We can caravan to the school from there. I entered the parade as DWi Signs & More / Scrap Yard Choppers / Great Lakes Chapter of the FreakBike Militia.

Latest posts

Back