XGames Motobike ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have those X-Games Motobikes and if so can you only have disc brakes on them like they originally came or can something like a coaster brake work too and I know vbrakes can't fit onto the back since there is no way to attach them?

ratina said:
i HAD one, one thing I know is the disc brake parts are pressed onto the hubs so the hub cant be relaced into another rim
I found that out the hard way too! :cry:
If this is the one you're talking about, it looks like you should be able to replace the entire rear wheel with a coaster..
Moto%20X%20games%20Bike.jpg

good luck!

Dr. T

I guess so, I don't have all the original parts including the wheels, with the part of the seat will have to be painted with a paint for plastic.

Current state but I hope to change soon.
PICT0450.jpg

Maybe if I ever get the money to which takes awhile or I would have to sell something I have but I don't know what yet.

I know this is an old thread, but I am shopping for one of these, mainly just need the swingarm for a project.

I hope you can get what you are looking for.

If I sell mine it will be whole but I don't have any place close enough to ship it plus shipping would be more than any of these bikes are worth unless someone has free shipping.

Update: I am using side pull front brakes since I can't sell my other stuff I have for parts money.

Latest posts

Back