X

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have them in my hands, but I believe it's all one piece.

I've always loved the look of this bike built by "Skipton"! I have been trying to scrape up a couple fenders to combine to make a loooong rear fender. So far I'm coming up blank because all my 26" fenders are middleweight & will not clear the tire. Unless I find a pair of balloon fenders it may end up fenderless.

Skip: Hope you don't mind if I stole your pic!

Cool saddle! Is it a Brooks, model / year? And those seat posts a lot of you favor look handmade...I'm kind of new to the game. Thanks, and love the rat rust too!

It is a brooks, but not sure what model etc. The seat post was made for me by fellow member "Slowriderz". They are bomb proof!

Love the seat! I have one similar to yours that I hope to use on my build. But it's missing the seat post clamp. Do you know where I could get one that works with the double rails?

I've always loved the look of this bike built by "Skipton"! I have been trying to scrape up a couple fenders to combine to make a loooong rear fender. So far I'm coming up blank because all my 26" fenders are middleweight & will not clear the tire. Unless I find a pair of balloon fenders it may end up fenderless.

Skip: Hope you don't mind if I stole your pic!

Pick, you can steal all the pics you want! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the props. I do love that fender.
Hope you find a couple good balloon fenders.

Beautiful. If that frame was in my LR, I would sit and stare at it all day and feel so lucky I had it. So many possible outcomes await it. The end result is greatly anticipated.

Latest posts

Back