X-53: Dirt Machine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whew! - running out of time! Been busy w/work, and killed yet another digital camera - sorry for delay in updates - tried few different size back wheel sprocket sizes, finally got it running good, been working out the kinks. The forks worked OK, but needed some reinforcement, so I added some vertical strut things - got headlight on it, etc. Repainted sprocket silver - Rained so HARD last night I could not even hear my radio up at my shop - was nice actually... The spacer on the cranks worked - chain clears, etc. - THANKS, T.

dirt_10a.jpg

dirt_10b.jpg

dirt_10c.jpg

dirt_10d.jpg

dirt_10e.jpg

dirt_10f.jpg

dirt_10g.jpg

dirt_10h.jpg

dirt_10i.jpg

dirt_10j.jpg

dirt_10k.jpg

Okay dude, you are the man. This thing is awesomely awesome! :D

i love the salt flat style disks. something different just what i like to see in a bike

kingplinker said:
whew! - running out of time! Been busy w/work, and killed yet another digital camera - sorry for delay in updates - tried few different size back wheel sprocket sizes, finally got it running good, been working out the kinks. The forks worked OK, but needed some reinforcement, so I added some vertical strut things - got headlight on it, etc. Repainted sprocket silver - Rained so HARD last night I could not even hear my radio up at my shop - was nice actually... The spacer on the cranks worked - chain clears, etc. - THANKS, T.

dirt_10j.jpg
I don't know if you noticed but your welding hood is out in the rain :oops:
Scott 8)

thanks guys - I think I am finished - last thing I did was put .38 special shells in grips, wired up lights, and put a wire wrap on the wires, then I bolted in two lug-nuts in the holes on the forks - added few nuts & bolts, tightened things down a bit, etc. I'l be posting pics to the final area son as I can.

I'd like to say Congrats to everyone who even started this build, and a big virtual high-five to those that finish.

The past couple builds have increased dramatically in competition, ingenuity, creativity, and some seriously good, photo taking!

I think this RR site is great in many aspects as we all explore and share ideas.

Cheers to all. -Troy.

dirt_last.jpg

Latest posts

Back