Would like to see your Columbia bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a 1955 Five Star American..which has since been sold to make room for others...
DSCN1030.jpg

DSCN1031.jpg

Hey Gold Street Customs.........Where'd ya get that thing, at a FIRE sale? :lol:

40-42 Westfield built Elgin
adamtinkererscollection009.jpg
37ish Westfield built Collegiate (junior brand to Elgin) with matching color Elgin tank
adamtinkererscollection2001.jpg
62 Good Year Hiway Patrol
62HiwayPatrolwtank.jpg
Mid-late 50s Westfield built Western Flyer
collection3010.jpg

KOTA said:
Hey Gold Street Customs.........Where'd ya get that thing, at a FIRE sale? :lol:
This was a gift from a relative that was going to be thrown out, I had to promise him I would restore it......I didn't give him a time frame, but I do have the wheels. I would love to see one restored or a nice original for reference but for now it has a nice....uh patina :p

Bought this reproduction frame already stripped of paint. I just rubbed a little wd40 on it for protection. Gave it to my brother last Christmas.
0702071935a2.jpg

023.jpg
columbiaparts.jpg

Here's my Columbia project, 24" frame, with some 24" Columbia girls parts I won from the bay yesterday. There is also a tank included with the parts, which I doubt will work. I'm gonna strip a 24" Murray girl's cruiser for the rest of the parts. All I really want is a Columbia 5 spoke sprocket, cuz I think they look cool.

Latest posts

Back