• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Worksman rear drum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking for a rear drum to match this worksman front. It's been six years and Skully is finally starting to break spokes. I'd like to build a much stronger set so I can take advantage of the fact he cruises at 50 plus.
Even just that hd hoop would help I could just order spokes. Or if someone knows where I can get them in 24" I like using the motorcycles tubes in thick bricks
IMG_20200820_160400.jpg
FB_IMG_1594131063085.jpg
FB_IMG_1592791355939.jpg

I will probably end up ordering spokes. I hit 68 mph on that thing before I shut it down on my first test drive. It's much heavier now but I have lost some weight and I'd like to make it run to the corner store bike again. I am selling the Harley, tired of this pokey scooter all the time and have other plans for the Whizzer plus it's a pisser to start I I don't trust these janky wheels they use on them.
IMG_20200824_073508.jpg

Member @ind-chuckz may be able to help out on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think one of the guys was getting wheels for paletta cycle trucks from Mexico. My buddy won't give me his number. Is that him

how did your search go? Ive had the same problem with a Whizzer and light spokes.
I got a set of wheels lace up by a guy in Wa..the Wheelmaster (Buchannen?) he laced a motobecane rear drum 10ga spokes to a 19" moped rim for me..it was a little pricey but the wheel was like a battleship. 19" mopeds will be around same profile as 24" bicycle wheel...there is a pic in one of my posts. Pat at Sportsman Flyer also does wheel lacing for go fast bikes..he uses Worksman pretty much exclusive.

Latest posts

Back