• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Worksman Frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So I have come to the realization after 3 plus years I am never going to get to building this bike. Purchased here from another RRB member, and now back up for sale. Here is the original description nothing has changed, selling it for the price I paid. This Worksman frame has been stripped of its black paint, then polished back to reveal a super shine, then to add more shine to it, It was clear-Coated to protect from rust and to add more shine! Chain guard tabs are also removed. Sold, Thanks!!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
This bike probably has one of my votes for B.O. 11 already!!
Great frame, great price!

I do have a set of Worksman Fenders also in anyone is interested. They are painted and a bit rough but workable. Send me a PM and I will try to post a pic or two of them. Price probably $20 plus ship or make an offer.

Yes it will take 26" wheels, that's what it was originally fitted with. Pm me your Zip and get back to you with a ship price, when I get home from work. Sent you a Message.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back