Worksman Board Track Racer & Road Style Tribute Bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to share my updated information regarding the Worksman (inb) industrial newspaperboy cruiser / Worksman Tribute Board Track Racer Bicycles!

I've been in contact with the original Worksman boardtrack racer builder in Washington State who is possibly the first to modify a Worksman Industrial Newspaper Boy Cruiser for conversion to a tribute boardtrack racer. He's supplied me with all measurements and modifications to produce the Worksman modified Newspaper Boy Cruiser tribute boardtrack racer bicycle, which are presently being sold through D.... Motorized Bicycles.

Peace Crazy Horse.
Corrected Typos

Crazy Horse...
It appears you have been building these for a while. My first and only (so far) motorized bicycle project was to my Schwinn Corvette birthday present back in 1958. The Worksman framed board track racer tribute is now the muse.
Thank!
JBAZ

Hi Crazy Horse
I see my bikes all over the place. I am building another Indian tribute at this time. Just moved from Seattle to Florida and have the shop up and running. I will be posting some new pictures on my website soon on Deucemotorbicycles.com
I have a new bike with a whizzer motor. I am painting it at this time.
Best Regards
Victor Deuce

Crazy, Back to the V twins .....
I could be wrong but isn't selling newly manufactured two cycle motors banned now in the U.S.? I thought that no more could be manufactured for this type of application, or it just for the imports. Could you clarify this to me? A four stroke version would definitely be cool!
Also wouldn't the V twinn create a displacement of over 49 c.c. making it illegal to run as a moped/motorzied bicycle. I know that alot of guys sneek the 80 c.c. engines onto their bikes and run them anyways but a V twin will definitely bring alot more attention from law enforcement. If they are over 49 c.c. in most states they would have to be registered/licensed as a motorcycle, are you or Worksman planning on this and making them road legal with all the lights, horns, etc. or atleast offering kits?
With the Worksman frames, if they are designing them to be sold as a bike for a motorized boardtrack look, then will they offer an engine selection thru Worksman? Also will Worksman warranty the frames (to some extent) once an engine is added (no matter who puts it on)?
I'm not knocking what you are trying to accomplish, but at the same time I curious as to what extent these bikes will be applicable to the guys who build to ride rather than the one's who prefer to spend alot of money to just sit back and stare at the end result.
Good luck,
Chainsaw

I hope this deal goes through! I want one or two!! These are sick! I've been wanting to build one but i'm not satisfied with the cheap motors. That V-twin i'd run for sure though. Very kool indeed. Keep us posted on the progress and put me on your list of people interested please.

Latest posts

Back