Worksman Board Track Racer & Road Style Tribute Bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sharing some pictures with forum members who like Board Track Racers or Vintage style Tribute Road bikes!

I prefer using Worksman Bicycles for my Tribute / Replica Pre & Post WW I style builds, they're American Made and require only slight modifications to attain the period correct look!

When I purchase my Worksman frames they come with straight down tubes thats the tube from the head tube down to the bottom bracket, which I remove and weld in place a looped down tube giving the bike that period correct look. Well after the straight down tube is removed, I add 4-6inches to the two top horizontal tubes which allows for wheel clearance when Looped down tube is welded in place.

If you are interested in building Board Track Racer using the Worksman Tall Cruiser for the Road style Tribute builds, and using the Worksman (INB) Industrial Newspaper Boy Cruiser for the Board Track Racer style Tribute builds.

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. All these bikes pictured are built using Worksman modified Industrial Newspaper Boy Cruiser & Worksman Tall Cruiser.

Enjoy these pic's.

worksman1.jpg
Deuce1910HarleyTribute4.jpg
1909_deuce_tribute-310x171.jpg
1910HARLEYBICYCLEPIC4.jpg
Deuce1910HarleyTribute2.jpg
WorksmanM2600TallCruiser.jpg
ImportedPhotos00069.jpg
my_1914_indian-246x172.jpg
my_1911_excelsior_henderson3-735x40.jpg
henderson-600x450.jpg
indian_red-600x450.jpg
CYCLONEBICYCLE.jpg
1910BLUEINDIANBICYCLE.jpg
Indianframe.jpg
ImportedPhotos00009.jpg
[/img]

!HOW! Crazy Horse here no sir that Motor on the Cyclone Tribute Bicycle was a Faux motor that bike was sold in June 2008 to a guy in your neck of the woods maybe your the proud owner?, the bike was built as peddle power only!

I do have a business contact that is currently prototyping a 2-Stroke V-twin, I'll post information once the motors are available.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Boardtrack fan said:
:shock: Super cool builds! I can't decide which one I like best. Did you make the twin on the Cyclone?

These are some of the coolest motorbikes I've ever seen. Do you make the tanks yourself? Are they metal or ????

necessaryevil said:
These are some of the coolest motorbikes I've ever seen. Do you make the tanks yourself? Are they metal or ????

Just wanted to say that I myself & my older brother are building the Torpedo / Cylinder Board Track Racer Style tanks and will have them available in the near future, as well as the Harley Road Style Builds & Harley Board Track Racer Builds in the Rectangular shape distinctively made by Harley. These Tanks will be metal for the Harley style builds and for the Cyclone, Excelsior-Henderson, Pope style builds they will be fiberglass.

Board Track Racer Tributes using the ready made Looped frame Worksman (INB), Industrial Newspaper Boy Cruisers, which should be available as well in the near future. How bout that American Made High Quality frames for everyone interested in building their very own Road style & Board Track Racer style Tribute Bikes from the Pre & Post World War I era.

At the same time this will make it so that people that don't weld can purchase a Looped frame without having to buy from a builder that is not capable of producing High Quality Affordable frames or even a complete bicycle to possibly hundreds or even thousands of builders who would love to have a Made in America Tribute / Replica Vintage Style Bike.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Its hard to get a company to build anything other than what they build. They spend lots of big money on trying to figure out what line to produce. Where you might buy 30 or 40 frames .The industrial complexes buy hundreds...That is probably their main target for sales. If they find out your modifying their frames you will probably scare them to death with the product liability . :shock: Good luck with your venture, the bikes are nice.

Check this out a friend of mine in a machine shop is developing a REAL 2-Stroke V-Twin, check it out still in the prototype stages!

Peace Crazy Horse.
Edit Typos.

motor1.jpg

Just wanted to say keep watching this thread for exciting news that may be coming soon!

It's possible that you might in the near future receive information about some new American Made Board track Racer inspired bicycles.
For those of you who have shown an interest in buying an American Made Board Track Racer inspired bicycle, as a rolling chassis or complete motorized bike in this genre it could be a reality soon.

Peace Crazy Horse.
Typos Corrected.

To Unclekudzu, and the many others who have supported this endeavor we appreciate your support Thank You everyone.

It takes time but we are working on American manufactured piston powered engines 2 & 4 stroke as well as electric powered hub's for these new bicycles can't say to much but if you have any suggestions for motor's that are American made for these Board Track Racer inspired bicycles again we would appreciate any suggestions for a supplier!
We are trying to build a motorized & non-motorized bike that is an alternative to the Felt/Ridely Vintage inspired Chinese made bicycle and engine.
Other pic's of Worksman pre & post Modified Drop Looped frame!

Peace Crazy Horse.
Corrected Typos.

Pic's
Motorized_Bicycle_V_Twin110cc.jpg
Motorized_Bicycle_V_Twin110cc.jpg
ImportedPhotos00056.jpg
BoardTrackRacerFrame.jpg
[/img]

Video Mini V-Twin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY1PK8u28oE

Crazy Horse said:
Thanks again Unclekudzu for your positive encouragement, here's an American made V-Twin we are hoping to offer for the bikes picture attached!

well, now, that's an interesting undertaking - a 2-stroke V-twin! did not know that such a thing existed.

hey, got any bikes with Morinis on them?

As some of you may know the original Board Track Racer's had a wheel base axle to axle between 50 & 60 inches ours will be somewhere in the 50-55 inch range and the height will be from ground to top horizontal bar between 25-30 inches.
These are not original board track racers they are Tribute Board Track Racer inspired Bicycles, so if you have any ideas or suggestions that should or could be built into the prototypes please share your ideas suggestions.
Peace Crazy Horse.

Definitely post some pics of that twin when you get it mounted up. I'm surprised that you haven't tried a Lifan (Honda) air cooled motor yet, they are pretty cheap and from what I've read are decent quality. Still, that twin 2 stroke is just the perfect looking motor. Good luck, keep us updated.

ive been lurking on your discussions from the other motorbike forums. and i have to say, id love to see worksman make bikes like this. their quality is unmached and id be in line to get my hands on one of these.

Latest posts

Back