Woodies pub & pool hall, AKA:Pub Kruza update 8/5

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that bikes funny lookin, i'll put a spell on it. Godzilla, ya ready to destroy, we goots get that bike out of here. it's sic.

Outlaw

no comment... just this.
godzilla-breath.gif

Scott 8)

MaddMatt said:
That godzilla pic is getting a little annoying. I've seen it on a few threads now, for no reason. :?
Are you really annoyed or just kidding? sorry :oops: as an explanation I have been making the Godzilla jokes and particularly with Outlaw since before you joined this forum. I actually downloaded this gif yesterday and have posted it twice I think. I'm hoping you are just kidding, I would be saddened if I were to learn that you were saying that I was annoying you. if anyone else is offended by my joking about Godzilla I will certainly stop and will remove any offensive posts. up til now I've enjoyed the forum and the ribbing Ive been getting and giving. this wasn't meant to offend anyone.
sorry to derail your thread Jon please lets get back to talking about your very cool bike. the bottle opener is truly a unique and awsome touch. I don't think I've ever seen such a cool opener.
Scott 8)

I love the bottle opener too. There is a Rat Rods dvd at wallmart for 13 bucks that has one of the coolest rod builds I have ever seen and the guy installs a bottle opener on the dash. "cops love that".

No harm godzilla, it's just that that darn lizard killed my family on a vacation in Tokyo. :)

Looks good with the fender. Nice on the bottle opener. I did the same on my first Buildoff.
DSCF3631.jpg

MaddMatt said:
I love the bottle opener too. There is a Rat Rods dvd at wallmart for 13 bucks that has one of the coolest rod builds I have ever seen and the guy installs a bottle opener on the dash. "cops love that".

No harm godzilla, it's just that that darn lizard killed my family on a vacation in Tokyo. :)
Is it named hot rods and rat rods back from the dead?

thank you all for the kind words. hope this is to the calibur of this site..my first real build!
the frame is "as the headbadge says" a CHIEFTAIN and the fender on front is a beat up dyno
the back, well its an old harley fender.
now the godzilla thing ,no offence here. i like a good push and shove between friends .
found the opener at a antique sale... its a repop!
again thanks guys and good luck to all.

jon

Ok gang! the bikes done.

build cost:
donor bike: 5.00
bottle opener: 10.00
shot glass: freebie
neck & bars: freebie
rims: freebie
tires"New Belgium": freebie
tail light setup: 10.00
seat: freebie