Woodies pub & pool hall, AKA:Pub Kruza update 8/5

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
I know you guys cant stand not havin pics rite away but! i wanted to get my 10 cents worth in before i was to late. pics should be up soon, rubber band broke in my PC and i cant post pics yet. im going to keep this simple and should have only one weld, the rest bolt on's and no i dont mean implants eather!!
good luck everyone and the trophies mine "SMACK"

___________________________________________________________________________________

NEW

for all you sinners and disbelievers i humble you with pics and parts!!
so bow down before "Pub Kruza"!

100_2883.jpg

100_2884.jpg

100_2886.jpg

100_2887.jpg

100_2888.jpg

100_2891.jpg

a little fender grinding
100_2895.jpg

after the sparks
100_2896.jpg

semi mockup
100_2899.jpg

things to come???
100_2901.jpg

after welding "not by my hands"
100_2913.jpg

2nd mockup
100_2935.jpg

wind chimes
100_2942.jpg

mockup3
100_2944.jpg

Re: Woodies pub & pool hall, AKA:pub Kruza

you don't smack as good as hooch.lol. bring it on dude, lets see what ya got.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

All talk and no show! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: (Dang I'd better get started on mine.) :wink:
L8 EM

Hey, I love the color. WOW! Where did you get those rims? Are you gonna use the "same" seat? You really did a lot of work on that thing....................Oh yeah!... Invisible PICTURES, get an invisible TROPHY!

For real: Good Luck

KOTA said:
Hey, I love the color. WOW! Where did you get those rims? Are you gonna use the "same" seat? You really did a lot of work on that thing....................Oh yeah!... Invisible PICTURES, get an invisible TROPHY!

For real: Good Luck
Heee Heee :lol:

Re: Woodies pub & pool hall, AKA:pub Kruza update 6/23

ok, i guess i deserve that "wink". and yes hooch is the king of the sha-mack down but i work better with a live crowd.
and speaking of trophy's maybe not this build but what if we donate small things for the winners of each build like 1st,2nd,3rd. just a thought? and send it all to rat rod..lol

yo, i first that one.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:

jon said:
but what if we donate small things for the winners of each build like 1st,2nd,3rd. just a thought? and send it all to rat rod..lol

I'm figuring on finishing around 40-45, so if you plan on going as high as 45, I'm up for that! :D

kota, i like a guy with faith...lol. if there is a 45th place maybe we should send spokes for the trophy's then everyone gets something!!

so is the bat for looks, protection, or fun on the ride home from the pub ??? :mrgreen:

all three, im think tho there might be a mailbox or two on the way home!!! "joke" theres a madness to my meaning.

if it did happen you could say "the devil made me do it" :lol: j/k

really dig the fender jon

thanks oscar , a friend of mine collects retro stuff and found that and gave it to me.. have had it for years!

So...
My assumption is that the
The bottleopener is for opening frosty alcoholic beverages while sitting on a bike that edges your grass with a skiptooth sprocket...After consuming three or for frosty alcoholic beverages, you proceed to grab the bat, and hit the fender, until your hand hurts...

its 1:30 am

I dont get why a bike would edge your grass either...but theres no crank!
put it that way....

by night and weekends im a bike builder , by day i drink beer and mow lawns with my bicycle and the bats for the rodents!! you been sneakin around my neighborhood watchin me?

cool bike, But a cooler lemans, got any other pics of her?

That is one BADA-- looking bike!

Latest posts

Back