"WISE GUy"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "WISE GUy" NAPTIME !!!

Really liked this build, and the finish is out of this world. Oh, if only we had ten votes instead of three!

gowjobs said:
Really liked this build, and the finish is out of this world. Oh, if only we had ten votes instead of three!

People keep talking about more votes, and I just got to thinking, what if we had 1 vote per 10 finished bikes, this year we would've had 10 votes!

Smoopy's said:
hey man, just wanted to say thanks for calling the shop the other day..means a lot when you get a call like that about a build..bike looks killer man..one of my favs of this build-off..PM your address and I'll throw some Smoopy's swag your way.. :wink:
Thanks man!

Re: PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Postby Rat Rod on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 am
GSC...I want you to go hire a photographer to shoot some pics of that bike of yours. :wink:
OK you asked for it
I couldn't afford to hire a photographer so here's the best I could do ,So I bought my daughter am ice cream and told her to take a pic or two unfortunately on the photo excursion I got a flat tire on the way home, so here's a few more,,,enjoy
018-3.jpg

and here's my supermodel photographer
017-3.jpg

010-12.jpg

011-9.jpg

012-8.jpg

013-8.jpg

014-6.jpg

015-6.jpg

016-6.jpg

021-2.jpg

Re: "WISE GUy" few more pics 2nd page

Very cool ; I'd say your best so far ! good luck !

Awesome build, I tried doing a dual rim/single hub on a 20" bike but it didn't fit between the rails and I gave up on it. Thanks for the motivation to try it again. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back