Wisco Ryders CC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does everyone think about Wednesday afternoon rides downtown? Im usually free around 6:30

My Wednesday class ends at 5 at matc.

Wednesdays work for me. I live on the east side here, im between MATC and Wheels for Winners. I do not know my work schedule yet (sort of jumping around between 3 jobs right now) but Im sure itll work out. Also thursday nights are the Girly Ride that usually starts at 8:30 9:00ish from the old willy bikes on west wash if you guys are ever interested. I also may be able to help out every once and a while with a ride for ratcycle to participate in events, I know your in Deforest now and that commute sucks on an old bike!!

Thanks pedal for the offer and I accept your offer but only when you can. You know your a bicycle mechanic when you don't have a bike to ride

I have more frames and parts then working bikes. I have two working bikes, one I am selling to a relatives and the other my wives.

Someone that has knowledge of Madison bike routes, please lead the way. I have never rode in Madison so it would be difficult for me to plan....

I know all routes. We can stay in the MATC area and still have a great time, especially when this turns into a true wisconsin ride (you know, with beer and ....)

Do you want to shoot for next wednesday? Thats if I dont part out the wasp by then lol

I might not be able to make it. I just sold my soul to Budget bikes for a few hours a week. I think Im there till 8.....

Latest posts

Back