winter project-Scrap build off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys.

I was wonder if anyone fancy a little winter challenge??
Im just starting building one badboy for myself so i thought someone wanna join me ;)

Idea was to build nice ''bobber'' style bicycle but using just scrap bikes as a doners with nice intresting touches on the end.

peace

That was kind of the idea I had in mind when I started Social Deviation.
So I would be interested if it is okay to use something I already started?
SDMockup2.jpg

its not really fair then is in it?

i have to take little brake at the moment with this project.cannot pick up my saw,angle grinder is broken,and spend all ''budget'' on night out :p

in few day comin back to game full time :)

Why don't we cheat the date a little and make it the summer equinox which is June 20th( I think)?
This might give some more people time to participate.

anyone got any updates?
i'm going to be clear coating my frame tomorrow and cleaning up some pieces. Maybe get some pics up by this weekend.

I am in the middle of redoing the fork. I did not like the way the original one rode. Also wanted to have more of a ratty tech look.
But have been having a busy streak with work and have a art show coming up I am getting ready for. Hopefully I will get some time to finish it in a couple of weeks. Will try to post a pic of were it is at now over the weekend.

Here is the fork were it stands now. Rides alot better. Still need to figure out a bracket to mount the spring to.
forkredesign1.jpg

\

Well im sure that you guys will have done more detail work and customization to yours, but this is as far as i want to take this one.
This started as a Schwinn Jaguar, the kind that came from target a few years ago. I did a little work to the frame and slapped some paint and spare parts on it. hope you all like it

Before: (except when i got it it was only the frame)
http://www.midohioclassifieds.com/wp-co ... 625887.jpg

After:
bobber.jpg

i was well busy with other project and to be honest had no space in workshop to make new one.but finally finish few and get rid of them so now i have time to get on with this bad boy.need to change main project cause i cant get pipe bender so at the moment its look like that.next week starting welding so gonna put some pics straight away :)
i call him FATTISON

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Peace

Latest posts

Back