WINTER BICYCLE PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ballroomwrecker said:
OOOOOH... I like that taillight,is that custom?

THANKS!

Not custom It's a repop Ford model a taillight
blackbike023.jpg

you can get them here....... http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Ford-Mode ... ,3011.html

here are some winter pics of my murray skyrider that i bought off of bigblockthing...i have since added a few things to this bike since i took these photos and i will be posting them in the same forum as the original build pics. the forum is called "mr. skymaster"
0117110914.jpg
0117110915.jpg

Here are a couple of my favorite winter pictures. We have a lot of winter up here so I have to have some fun in the cold.

Here is a 70s Roadmaster that has since changed but this was a fun setup for the day. The 26" CX tires were great.
The picture was taken on the ice under a bridge connecting the lakes. The ice has started to melt but it was shallow.
21Feb10020.jpg

More recently I put studded tires on my Sachs 2 speed hub. The hub is 70s and the handlebars are mid60s (WesternFlyer) but the bike is only a couple of years old.
The hub is automatic so you have to let the bike drive you versus the other way. It got a bit tough to pass people in the deep snow in the higher gear but I still had fun.
It was a fantastic day during Christmas vacation. The picture is looking onto Lake of the Isles with downtown Mpls in the background.
29Dec10004.jpg

Seasonal BUMP! :D

You can't tell it's Winter around here yet. Christmas Day and still no real snow fall or cold weather .....YET!

9 year old son on his "New" CWC Christmas gift bike....43 degrees and sunny sky's great day for a ride.

GarretsBike2011011-2.jpg

GarretsBike2011012-2.jpg

GarretsBike2011016-2.jpg

GarretsBike2011014-2.jpg

This is the most snow We've had on Christmas Eve (or anytime for that matter) in about 5 to 6 decades! We got 13" !!!!!

Here's my Texas Ranger
Snow1.jpg

And an Ocotillo Cactus under my window unit (Not in use LOL)
Snow2.jpg

And Toto. This is the only he's visible in a picture!
Snow3.jpg

Skipton said:
It took till the second week in January but winter finally got here!

On my ride to work Friday.... Got 6 or more inches of snow Thursday good news the bike path was plowed and salted by Friday morning.

blackbike008-9.jpg
thats a cool bike skip didnt know u had that 1 tail light is killer

mmcdaniel69 said:
This is the most snow We've had on Christmas Eve (or anytime for that matter) in about 5 to 6 decades! We got 13" !!!!!

Here's my Texas Ranger
Snow1.jpg

And an Ocotillo Cactus under my window unit (Not in use LOL)
Snow2.jpg

And Toto. This is the only he's visible in a picture!
Snow3.jpg
poor bike and dog

Latest posts

Back