WINTER BICYCLE PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post your best winter pics up, your cruiser covered in snow, your backyard bike graveyard, your bicycle icicle,whatever you can think of.
bikes095.jpg

we are lucky to get an inch of snow once a winter.

I know I'm not the only person with a bike sitting out in the snow :roll: and I know there's some shutterbugs on the site. Let's see those pics.

Hopefully, you'll see some ride in the snow pics from the F.Y.D.O. ride this weekend! .... and if you a real good boy some pics of the carnage from the Caged Pixie Ice Racing! :wink:
Chainy

Here's a few pics from the first one in 2006. We race on a fenced in tennis court .... after dark! Can't see the icey spots, sometimes can't see the other jockeys! :p
Not awhole lot of actual racing in these pics though. :(
2006_1209dickens0002.jpg

2006_1209dickens20181.jpg

2006_1209dickens20179.jpg

2006_1209dickens20176-1.jpg

2006_1209dickens20185.jpg

2006_1209dickens20186.jpg

Were expecting some gruesome shtuff this year! The guys begged to have the Cage Matches return!

snow is finally falling here tonight... but no pics yet, so here is one from last year while I was still living in Rochester, NY, a veritable winter wonderland:

2151690374_18c0dffa4b_b.jpg

I had picked up that Murray Westport for $30, and cruised around on it all winter before giving it to a friend up there when I moved out here.

We've got ice but not much snow. (yet!) This is an indoor bike I brought out for a cold pic. The snow sure makes my tires look yellow. Enjoy the winter. B607
DSC03474.jpg

necessaryevil said:
That's a nifty little stingray B607, you should call it the phantom ray.

Thanks! That's exactly what I call it. I wanted to chrome the tank and chainguard but they were just too pitted. The frame is a '67 Fleet. I just redid the seat and switched it from black leather to brown. B607

That is a cool stingray. I'd like to propose that it be called the "Phanta Ray" rather than phantom ray. :wink:

Latest posts

Back