RRBBO13 Wine me, dine me, 29 me! (The art of being sidetracked)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, but look at the rear wheel... it's off the ground by 1 or 2 inches, so it'll look fine I reckon once it's sitting on both tyres. :nod:

Glen.
Correct. It is sitting on a little home-made frame stand that sits under the chain stays. The look is level all together.
Also, the headtube has no cups or bearings, crown race, etc. in this photo.

SNEAKY SNEAKY
Totally missed that

Had some "just me & my boy time" over father's day weekend and spent some time expanding his wrenching knowledge & problem solving.
We added a new front end to the "garbage picker" and due to incompatibility, spent a great deal of time problem solving & making things work together on "Radar O'Reilly". We added a Monark Springer, partially original, partially updated, a cool repro license plate on the front fender, new stem to enable moving the headlight further up. He also got me an olive drab military tool bag for father's day to add as a luggage rack trunk but need to figure out a way to mount it.
Radar0618.jpg
GarbagePicker0618.jpg
Radar2018_Side.jpg

Well lookee here what finally arrived from my welder friend today!
Not sure I can finish it at this point in the game.
There’s old powder coat that needs to be dealt with and welds that need smoothing. (I don’t believe bondo is an option if I’m re-powder coating and not sure I can paint over powder coat?)

Judges ... if I stop here can I start with this on the next build off?
6C0CB9EB-3B03-4E0B-8B86-90D423EAD2BF.jpeg 4D9E4D08-FE69-4B05-BAAF-66F4C1B016C4.jpeg
E320E95A-8B28-4A0E-8FED-C48F2C206D27.jpeg

Latest posts

Back