Winchester

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI everyone, I'm join in the fun of build off #8. and what I'm seeing there are going to be some great looking bikes being built. well I'm starting out with a 20" winchester straight bar frame heres a pic. of it. and GOOD LUCK to all.

Super headbadge!
I love the small straightbar frames too.
Good luck and welcome to the fun!

uncaptioned-HL8kw-50c8f1a6d36cf.jpeg

I will try and get a better pic. of the head badge before the build is over. well I have the paint removed from the frame. and tryed a crank set out of a 16" in the frame here a pic. I'm not sure where this build is going. maybe some fat tires front and back. western theme cowboy / bullets / guns who knows

cool frame cant wait for the clear head badge pic!!

Troy

Re: Winchester more pics. of parts

well i've been getting some parts together. and bought some new tires 20x3 mounted them on rims for mockup. heres a pic.

well I tried to put the rims and tires on the frame and they are too fat and too tall. so I'm going to have to make some rear frame extensions. if I bolt them on would that be a frame modification that will put me in the anything goes build? because I want to stay in this build.

Re: Winchester added more pics.

today I got the torches out and a grinder and made some brackets too extend the wheel base, so the tires would fit in the frame. I for got the camera when I went to my brother barn to use the tools so no pics. of me cutting the pieces. heres some pics. of the parts. that I made.

FLAME ON!

I think they will work, but I don't like the looks of the bolts, and the brackets need to be blended in to the frame more and maybe cover the bolts and axle with some bullets.

Well I run across some plastic type foam so I'm going to try and make a tank.so I cut a piece to fit in the frame. here's a pic. I like the looks of the foam in the frame for the tank. I have some winchester 12ga. shotgun shells that i was wanting to use in the build, so I stuck them in the side of the foam tank, I like that also just don't know how many to use on each side. here's a pic.

Latest posts

Back