Why do I do this 2 OCC Choppers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
IMG_2358.JPG
IMG_2351.JPG
I bought this really rough 3 speed OCC chopper at a swap meet just for a rider st the meet with the intention of selling it off after the meet.Instead I bought it's half brother to build the first bike . That I had no intention of building . They where cheep enough that the parts I don't use should cover some of the cost of this experiment.

Last edited:
View attachment 53387 View attachment 53386 I bought this really rough 3 speed OCC chopper at a swap meet just for a rider st the meet with the intention of selling it off after the meet.Instead I bought it's half brother to build the first bike . That I had no intention of building . They where cheep enough that the parts I don't use should cover some of the cost of this experiment.
Hey tanksalot....get your chopper together and let's go puttin' on 'em! They're fun to cruise on!

THEY ARE FUN TO CRUISE ON. I HAVE THOSE FRONT FORKS. THEY'RE GOING IN THE TRASH. [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back