Who's got a clue?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why I get so many "pics" that consist of an image icono_O, and when I look deeper I just find a piece of code that says attach and a number?:39: I can't even see about a third of the bikes entered.:headbang: :(

Why I get so many "pics" that consist of an image icono_O, and when I look deeper I just find a piece of code that says attach and a number?:39: I can't even see about a third of the bikes entered.:headbang: :(

Are they "Pro Member" pics? The only time I have seen what you are describing was with some of the pics posted with TapaTalk (which I don't use)

Tell me if you see the photobucket pic below of the shifter on starsNbars?
http___makeagifcom__media_6-04-2014_P0Lo4E_zps8e9573e7.gif

Now, do you see this "Pro Membership" RRB hosted pic of starsNbars in front of a rat rod?
WP_20140713_16_19_35_Pro.jpg

This is great now I know why some of the pics load right away and others take forever.

Took forever for the photobucket pic to load but the pro member rrb hosted pic was up instantly.

BTW on tapatalk gifs don't play they are shown as plain pics with a box in the corner that says gif.

Wonder what the loading time is compared to my tapatalk hosted pics?

Latest posts

Back