Who's ALREADY thinking about next years build?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pushie Pirate said:
This has probably been discussed before and am also throwing fuel on the fire perhaps,
what are people's thoughts on a bit more time, say another month longer, so I can finish?

Don't let my wife hear you say that! :mrgreen:
She already doesn't like that a "quarter of the year" is taken up by rat rod.

kingfish254 said:
Pushie Pirate said:
This has probably been discussed before and am also throwing fuel on the fire perhaps,
what are people's thoughts on a bit more time, say another month longer, so I can finish?

Don't let my wife hear you say that! :mrgreen:
She already doesn't like that a "quarter of the year" is taken up by rat rod.

Only a quarter of the year??? Come on! You're on here more than I am...and I practically live on here.

True, but she means lost in my shop so much that she only sees me when we go to bed and wake up.

kingfish254 said:
True, but she means lost in my shop so much that she only sees me when we go to bed and wake up.

sounds like a perfect arrangement :wink: :lol:

junknutz1975 said:
kingfish254 said:

sounds like a perfect arrangement :wink: :lol:

+1 :lol: :lol: I think I'm going to build the bike I was originally planning on building this year. Changed my mind a few weeks before the build off started. 1946 CWC rustbucket!

Latest posts

Back