Who's ALREADY thinking about next years build?

Jul 19, 2011
Central Indiana
kingfish254 said:
If I haven't done my adult sized Sears Screamer by next year, maybe I'll build Nanner Puddin then in the AG class.

What??!! :shock: :shock: (that's a double shock). I've still got my stuff to do a big boy build KF. Was thinking of an over the winter build.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:
If I haven't done my adult sized Sears Screamer by next year, maybe I'll build Nanner Puddin then in the AG class.

What??!! :shock: :shock: (that's a double shock). I've still got my stuff to do a big boy build KF. Was thinking of an over the winter build.
Right now I am too drained from BO8 to commit, but that may be good timing Chips.

Jul 19, 2011
Central Indiana
kingfish254 said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:

Right now I am too drained from BO8 to commit, but that may be good timing Chips.
Same here. I'm trying to get moved into my new house and will have a nice little work area in the garage once i do. So I'm in no real hurry to tackle another major build right now. I'm trying to finish the Pack Rats so I can go back up to Chicago this fall to ride w/ the Taildraggers and also build a campus cruiser bike for a niece that starts the university of Illinois this month.

May 4, 2012
Oregon high desert
Laurie all ready has a frame picked out :D I think she had a blast this year!! so hopefully next years Husband Wife build off will be much bigger!! myself I am already looking for a frame!!

Troy

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
To steal KF's line: Mo family members, Mo betta! :mrgreen:

If anyone is interested in a winter build-off anything goes style, I would more than likely be in! You see that would make it summer here and I wouldn't have to drive 7,000miles just to be warm enough to build...

Luke...

Aug 6, 2012
LukeTheJoker said:

If anyone is interested in a winter build-off anything goes style, I would more than likely be in! You see that would make it summer here and I wouldn't have to drive 7,000miles just to be warm enough to build...

Luke...
I would. Goes without saying...I am hooked.

Laurie

Oct 20, 2012
Chicopee , Ma
8)

This was my first build off and I am SUPER glad that I decided to join in the fun. :D

It was a perfect timing thing too ( I had 2 HOMERUN big profit sales on ebay so it freed up some good bike bucks to buy the parts needed to build Gumby Rumpus )

I hope that I can join in the fun next year too!
I've always got a few build ideas rattling around in my melon

Fingers crossed for next year!

:mrgreen:

Aug 23, 2012
Kansas City
LukeTheJoker said:

Luke...
I'm interested too. That's our winter but a great time to be outside in Florida. The summer, not so much (especially with rain delays). December-February would be nice and I could be ready for my anything goes build by then.

Jan 12, 2012
Brookfield, Missouri
Think Im going to do my original idea I had for this year. Better get to looking for a tanker to build before the city boys come in and buy up all the old bikes around my area.

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles