• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD WHIZZER Motor Kit Lots of New Parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
IMG_2505.JPG IMG_2513.JPG IMG_2501.JPG IMG_2500.JPG IMG_2490.JPG IMG_2498.JPG IMG_2506.JPG Was going to do a WHIZZER build but changed my mind. Going to hunt down a step thru scooter instead. I already have a motor bike so this set up is for sale. Please see pictures...

New items: sheave and all hardware,complete rear kickstand 26",frame mounting braces/clamps,Nos throttle grips,nos brake and engagement levers with mirror,complete rear gas tank w/rack, main wire harness to run motor without all the garbage,new upgraded double plug head,cylinder,baffle exhaust and New Auto clutch.

Used Items: long exhaust bottom end, Flat bar mount,bottom mount bracket, bracket and cable to engage clutch,Manuual clutch carb was New but I fired it up to make sure everything working properly and some small nuts and bolts

$550 plus Shipping to Lower 48

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back