Which bike to enter ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im between a rock and two cool bikes, the rock being I can only enter one.

So the question is which one would you guys, like to see built in BO12.

#1 1936 Hawthorne Sliver-King.
IMG_9384.JPG

#2 1950s Higgins Color-Flow
IMG_9395.JPG

Or could I enter both if they where the same build thread ? I was thinking of a funny name if I could do that.

TEAM DOUBLE DRAGON

I think it says only one bike but don't quote me better ask the big dogs. If I was you I would build the Higgins & sell me the Sk [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Oh I see the game your playing, I got on my eyes on you :nerd:.
Also the funny thing is you actually sold me parts for that King.

Sounds like everyone is for the Higgins, as am I! Like LTJ said, burned out on SKs, not knocking them as they are sweet and I wouldnt toss one out of my garage!

keep the rubber side down!

Sounds like everyone is for the Higgins, as am I! Like LTJ said, burned out on SKs, not knocking them as they are sweet and I wouldnt toss one out of my garage!

keep the rubber side down!
I might be a little burned on SilverKings after the last couple of BO's, but that Higgins is nice and would be my choice!
I'd build the Higgins.
I think it says only one bike but don't quote me better ask the big dogs. If I was you I would build the Higgins & sell me the Sk [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright the Higgins it shall be !!
Also I totally forgot that there was like 5 Kings in last years build off. So I understand the being burned out on them :thumbsup:

:rofl:SILVERKINGS are over-rated!! :angelic: Kind of surprised so many are still around being that they are old AND made of aluminum. I do love em tho.....
Cool CWC as your choice here!

Last edited:
I'd of went with the silverking! Personally I think it's harder to manipulate these old Duralium bikes into cool build off bikes...
Not sure how anyone can be burnt out on them from past buildoffs... not when you see multiple styles of bike builders using their individual creativeness to make it their own! That's like saying... geeze another car tire bike or a fiberglass tank bike...

So true Rrdz. That SK frame, if made with butted Reynolds steel would be something to behold and ride. I have broken two of them, and while I love them so, cannot own or ride them for fear of damaging a rare frame..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back