where'd you username come from?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i first began collecting bikes it was all about Schwinns and kinda had a obsession with AS bolts and had to buy or steal every one i came across ! I thought i was just being clever with the user name :wink:

Ralph

My nickname is Turtle from a girl that once said I looked like a turtle while tubing on my stomach. She called me Turtleboy but just the turtle part stuck. The second is from my Impala that I have had since '92.
2012-04-02_16-56-00_581.jpg

I became a big fan of the movie Easy Rider when I was in high school. I started using the screen name easyrider, then rider and after that I decided to make it "cool" and spell it differently.

I have used this screen name for years from car forums to phone forums, Ebay and xbox. I always found it interesting when people would call me ridder on xbox live.

4b03cde4-9007-39f9.jpg

I like to ride, and I play cards alot. Moreover, I ride my bike to work alot, and we used to play Spades at work all the time. (Nowadays, we play Sewey at the end of the day instead.) So, here's where my name comes from:
156639_1643231755220_1069636143_1784629_3903311_n.jpg
I guess that's what I look like on my way into work, due to my being fat, and being on a fat-tire bike, and having that regal bearing and all. :roll: I don't exactly dress like that, but...

The thing is, we have a dry erase board at work, with all the staff's names written on it each day, but for me, they have a danged joker playing card instead. Thing is, it's not the Bicycle Joker; it's this one:
267209_10150388659527715_838632714_10566533_2744153_n.jpg

Least they got the eyebrows right!
8819_1233439350666_1069636143_748465_5135184_n.jpg

i walk really quiet ....scary quiet and friends called me "gato" which is spanish for cat ....i guess im just that type of person....as for the "bikes" part...... :lol: COME ON GUYS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (THATS WHY WERE ALL HERE). (oh and avoid shaking my paw and steping on my tail lol) its good to be around u guys ....happy building 8) 8)

Papaw is what my six grandkids call me and to everyone else I'm Randy.My parents never got to see my kids and all I asked for was to get to know my grandkids...prayers answered!

subadrew said:
i race a subaru and my name is Drew. Pretty easy. I just wish I had capitalized the S and D like i do on other forums. Maybe I can get Steve to do that?

img_5267.jpg

Awww, snap! I love me some SCCA. My car runs in STX, though I haven't had time to race it this year. Looks tight!

Seriously, my buds used to call me Stickman because I loved driving cars with stick shifts (and I was skinny). I'm also a musician, and I love funk music... years ago on IRC the name Stickman was taken, and thus the legend of FunkyStickman was born.

I used to use my real first name on every forum i joined. Its kinda unique and was easy to get as a user name.

This is going to sound crazy,,, but I started to get unwanted PM's from my girlfriend in High School, I've been married for 26 years to my wife at this point. I guess she googled my name and found me. It got creepy.

Switched my name to Vipon cause thats what my old motorcycle buddies used to call me. When I had to many adult beverages they would say I had the speed of a viper and the strength of a python. Been known as Vipon every since to those guys.

Truth be told,,,, they were probably just slow 8)

its my nickname. all my family and friends call me keen. just a short version of my name, Joaquin.
:)

My mom calls me chepe, and my last name is Morales, hence, the 13.

Latest posts

Back