where'd you username come from?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool story behind anyone's username? i saw "betardfooser" on here once and that was a toy machine skateboard deck i had around '99. he said thats where he got it! :lol: . pretty cool, that was my favorite deck. mine is after the first build i made. it was a brakeless bike. this mastronaut is some kinda astronaut?? :idea: . how bout you TheFlyingDingo? i alway thought that was a cool name :D

Necessary Evil is the B-29 that filmed the Enola Gay. The nose art is somewhat controversial, so you'll have to google it.

Yeah, it's the first part of my last name mixed with astronaut (Mastroianni)... :mrgreen:

I love the space program, especially the Apollo Saturn rocket, what a beast!....

Here's a pic I took while visiting Kennedy Space Center

F1engines5.jpg

icyuod

i see why you od, cause to this day, this wacky box (aka computer) drive's me nuts!

kinda an on running joke about my computer skill's or lack there of.

it wasn't till later that i found out it was a cool song!

after a Hank Williams III song ... crazed country rebel ... eventually shortened to CCR ... interesting right ? i know :roll: :lol:

I thought there was a link on this (the one Sensor found) but after looking at the first page and seeing how many names I haven't seen before I see how it could be revived...... as for my name, I build bikes and give thanks to the Lord as he gives me all the blessings in my life. Gold Street Customs built for the streets of gold :wink:

I looked thru the older post, coulda sworn I posted in there, but didn't see it... Anyway, my AOL is "carpentinkerer", since I am a carpenter, work for a handyman service, and been tinkering with stuff since I was old enough to hold a screwdriver! When I got into ebay, I created "Adamtinkerer". And when I joined here, for some reason, it wouldn't let me use that name, so I went with rustinkerer. But I'm Adamtinkerer on the Cabe. ~Adam

I was the second registered member of The Spokesmen Bicycle Club, this make me cruiser #2 so I made it spanish Dos cruiser.
I also try to find bike in pairs or make up pairs, two X-53s, soon to be two Phantoms, two Fastbacks will you get the idea. So that's my story.

it's my BMX nick-name that carried over to MX. never a really strong rider (but lots of heart! :roll: ) the only way i could land on the podium after a race for quite a while was if the guys in front of me "wadded up" in a turn, or on a landing to a jump. buddies would tease me "hey it's the VULTURE" but i didn't mind.
strange thing is my mother used to call me "her leetle keeler" like in the WB cartoons of the 70's, and he was Beaky the Buzzard (or vulture?)
even had a giant vulture tattooed on my left arm from the top of my shoulder to the bottom of my elbow, about 12 or so years ago :mrgreen:

lavrente is my middle name (lawrence) in one of the many scandinavian cultures. My parents are both from those cultures. Dad was Norweigen and mom is first generation american/swedish. So it was just kinda brought up by them, Lavrente was going to be my middle name but they chose the English version. I have used it for a long time and now some of my friends call me lav. i do car work for my friends and some custom work with forced induction so people started calling it lavisracing products. Lav Is Racing. Still trying to work on getting a turbo on a bike. :|

Well, odd story

My original nicknames on forums was T0rinoC0bra1971 after my dad's car.
I started getting bored of that and started thinking of new screen names. A while back i was thinking and i thought about TheFlying something...

So about 2-3 years ago i was signing up for Xbox live, i couldnt think of any names, since i was so bored with the torino thing i sat there brainstorming for an hour...I thought of my grandpa's boat...an old chris craft he built the bridge on since the original one burnt. He called it The Flying Bridge. I remembered..."Hey, The Flying thing!" and i kept thinking of what i could put after "TheFlying"
So i thought animals...
TheFlyingElephant
TheFlyingAardvark
etc. etc.

Then it hit me
TheFlyingDingo
It stuck, I loved it...
Now im "Dingo" to three or four of my friends

On Xbox live im allways asked if im austrailian, If i ate their baby and other different things.

I have written The Flying Dingo on cards to my sisters and assignments in school

Jo.......seph
Ke.......ith
R........ichards.

Kinda' liked the Nicholson character in the original Batman movie, I also have the Jacket, now retired! :)

feel fine

my name is phil. a long time ago there was a guy in my neighborhood who had "phil fine" as a vanity plate. once i got on the 'net i looked around and didn't see it being used so i took it for my self. somehow i lost it so i changed the spelling to philphine.

Latest posts

Back