Where to buy cheap tires?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know RRB sponsors, but I am looking for places online that have he cheapest 24x1.75-2.25 tires. White walls or even colored tires. Anyone have any suggestions? I've been searching Amazon, eBay, ClydeJames and just browsing on the net and just can't seem to find too many places with prices I like. I used to get cheap tires from Niagra, but I think they went under or something.
Can't someone point me in the right direction.

Before the whole pandemic the local swap meet/flea market was my go to. Tires were $9 a piece, not sure what prices would be after this is over.

Also, process have sky rocketed on everything coming from overseas.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep got some super deals at AnnArbor swap last year. Think a vendor must of been a Giant or Trek dealer. A set of unused kendas with tubes, $10 a set of 2. Shoulda bought more. :grin:

Thanks guys. I haven't been to swap meets or other local markets in a while since the pandemic. This is why I was looking online. It's crazy how bikes and parts have been so popular since all the stay at home orders. I went to Walmart yesterday and just saw two bikes and a handful of tires and tubes. haha.

I will check out BMX guru @horsefarmer

Thanks guys. I haven't been to swap meets or other local markets in a while since the pandemic. This is why I was looking online. It's crazy how bikes and parts have been so popular since all the stay at home orders. I went to Walmart yesterday and just saw two bikes and a handful of tires and tubes. haha.

I will check out BMX guru @horsefarmer
Just checked BMX guru out myself, I like it myself, thanks buddy

I will be checking BMX guru out from time to time but I'd have to say my fav is Modern Bike they stock a lot of IGH parts and Andy is the best CS rep I've ever dealt with, but who would stock a set of 24in 3 speed wheelsets ?

I will be checking BMX guru out from time to time but I'd have to say my fav is Modern Bike they stock a lot of IGH parts and Andy is the best CS rep I've ever dealt with, but who would stock a set of 24in 3 speed wheelsets ?
Just did a quick search...I have no experience with them, but...
MB Rebel

A couple more places for tires... PorkchopBMX and ChainReaction (British, but usually free shipping, quick and often cheap).

Just did a quick search...I have no experience with them, but...
MB Rebel

A couple more places for tires... PorkchopBMX and ChainReaction (British, but usually free shipping, quick and often cheap).

Chain Reaction is good to go in my book!

Latest posts

Back