When Is The Next MBBO?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'll build a BEER RUN II next year. It qualifies as a Muscle Bike doesn't it? :21:

f04.jpg
f05.jpg

I know this just ended but I'd like to get some kind of an idea when the next one is scheduled for? I've got a Huffy Cheater Slick and a Western Flyer Buzz Bike in queue.
No need to wait, start it in the builds section now while you've got the itch!

September 1 2017 I think.... Sept, Oct, Nov to Dec 1
But I don't think anything is written in stone.

Carl.

No need to wait, start it in the builds section now while you've got the itch!

I'm much more likely to be motivated when there is a deadline. If not, it's too easy to just keep putting it off. Then a week becomes a month, a month becomes six and so on. Even though I wouldn't be entering to 'win' anything the other builds are excellent inspiration/motivation.

I'm much more likely to be motivated when there is a deadline. If not, it's too easy to just keep putting it off. Then a week becomes a month, a month becomes six and so on. Even though I wouldn't be entering to 'win' anything the other builds are excellent inspiration/motivation.
I totally get it, the deadline makes me get things done!

I'd rather stick to a specific type build off rather than anything goes.
You and I could do a head to head build off if you like. Start day after Christmas? End on Groundhog Day?

I'm not sure if I'm ready for one that soon. :eek: ;) When is a good time for me to send that seat out to you?
Anytime man. I have all the material here ready. Going to do mine at the same time. We could do a build off whenever. if ya wanna do one.

Right on, I'll get it out sometime in the next few days. I'll let you know on the build off. I'm sure I wouldn't be much competition though, I'm just planning a thorough cleanup and mechanical freshening.

Right on, I'll get it out sometime in the next few days. I'll let you know on the build off. I'm sure I wouldn't be much competition though, I'm just planning a thorough cleanup and mechanical freshening.
We could do a bicycle Clean-off :D seriously though it's not about competition or winning. It about bicycles. Man, we all love em or we wouldn't be on this forum.

I know this just ended but I'd like to get some kind of an idea when the next one is scheduled for? I've got a Huffy Cheater Slick and a Western Flyer Buzz Bike in queue.
Usually September 1 to December 1.
There will be rule adjustments again if it happens though.

Luke.

Usually September 1 to December 1.
There will be rule adjustments again if it happens though.

Luke.

September 1st - January 1st has been the approved time period since the start, but this year we cut a month off. Probably will next year as well.
Oh, I would really like it if next year it can go back to January First. I really disliked the shorter period.

I Ran out of time todo it correctly, as evidenced by the continued work, even into next week on my build. My vote, is to Give us the time to buildem right..

Oh, I would really like it if next year it can go back to January First. I really disliked the shorter period.

I Ran out of time todo it correctly, as evidenced by the continued work, even into next week on my build. My vote, is to Give us the time to buildem right..
The overlap with the WBO causes issues, ideally there needs to be the one month gap between the competitions.

Luke.

Latest posts

Back