What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schwinn Hornet stripped down with some strandie/klunker cues, Nexus 3 speed coaster
20191008_185603.jpg
20191008_193900.jpg

Rode Western Sizzler out to our symphony's Picnic in the Park and got to see the 3rd I.D. practicing with their cannons (artillery) for there finale as part of the William Tell Overture.

71489907_965628887111729_7019302821795201024_o.jpg

That's awesome!
I once got to see William Tell performed with antique cannon/black powder accompaniment at sunset. One of my favorite pieces!

Hornet again, this time along the C&O Canal in Western Maryland.
Used to ride the south end of the C&O a fair bit, haven't done it in a few years though. May try to squeeze in some time after being reminded by your post.

122E0B70-0ED0-47F0-B9A5-F31CB168E922.jpeg
How ‘bout what you’re not riding?

Fixed a flat today that has been on my to-do list for a few weeks!

Unfortunately, hung it up after the fix!!

Once daylight savings hits, my season is pretty much over. Riding on roads is dangerous enough.... add darkness, snow or slick roads and it just amplifies the danger.

I do want to put some conditioner on my Brooks seat I got at the beginning of the season before I call her done for the year.

Took it for a ride because someone wanted to buy it but in classic craigslist fashion they never showed up.
View attachment 108430

I hate dealing with CL, but it's the best thing for local stuff since the demise of the old Want Ads.

I don't know what that is, but it's cool! I was thinking about a bike design that would fit the anatomy of a sloth or a chimp and this nails it.

Latest posts

Back