What did you buy yourself for Christmas ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought several things for myself the wife said just buy what you want !
So I did, and have bought several things since that haven't arrived yet.
Take a look :shock:
christmas2.jpg

christmas1.jpg

100_1195.jpg

100_1197.jpg

100_1198.jpg

Great bike! I see so many good frames I want, but they just aren't in the budget. I did get one for Christmas, it's not here yet, but it's coppertone! It wasn't in the budget, I won the football pool at work.

2mg394x.jpg

nwt76-

You got a Brooks and a set of Electra Fatti-o's! :shock: Lucky :p Merry Christmas :wink:

deorman said:
Pried open my wallet and got new cables, housing, and brake handles for my DX project, and a handlebar to replace the one I snagged off my Roadmaster.

009b.jpg

That's the most interesting DX I've ever seen. If you didn't know it was a DX you'd think that's a great looking modern bike - it LOOKS Right! Something about the overall look with the components make it look more like my Dyno Motoglide than a DX. Excellent use of parts - it's practically - no definitely ART! Great Job! Robert

After buying Christmas gifts for the kids and wife there wasn't any money left, so all I bought myself were a few Hot Wheels. But I did pick up the new re-releases of the Snake and the Mongoose, so it's all good.

NICE,Hoopties are cool,and fun to build.

Um...your back wheel is laced wrong.

(im a "Spoker",I notice things like that)

Dont get me wrong,I am NOT putting your bike down in any way.Im just sayin'...

I picked up a truck & trailer load of bikes & frames. I looked like a junk man going to the dump, piled high & rolling slow, so I didn't lose anything. :shock:
I found a Raleigh Super Coarse 12, an odd road frame looks home made (or at lest not factory) in the mix. About 55 other bikes & frames, wheels, boxes of parts. some of the parts are brand new in the box.
A new fuel pump, water pump & belts for my truck. :cry: I'll going though all of this later today, so I'll try to get some pix of I have enough light in the building.

Latest posts

Back