What did you ask for from Santa?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a retired uncle that hangs out, and sometimes actually works, at our buddies local bike shop, The House of Wheels in Owosso Michigan. Every year I get a box of cool bike stuff from him. It's crazy, it's one of the things I look forward to every year. I get stuff like, metal flake handgrips, anything Rat Fink, tires and tons of random parts. They just sent me a text saying my Christmas box is on the way. Ahhh, I can't wait!

In the confines of my alone time, I have asked Santa for a License Plate that "fits" the patina on my Westfield.

I haven't asked for much of anything, except I've ordered more frames from Chuckz... I was starting to think maybe Chuckz IS Santa, till i realized that their paypal accounts don't match.

Truth is, I'm actually giving away some bikes and frames as gifts this year. I got too many "projects" sitting around, and i know too many ppl who need rad cruisers...

magnetic testicles I can unclip while riding my bike, those buggers just get in the way!

Santa came thru with big box of new tubes, rim strips and tires.
Nothing real big or fancy, just the stuff I need to bring some of these old hulks back to life...

Oh ya, almost forgot, a NOS transfer spring for my New Departure coaster brake. ;)

Last edited:
World domination.
PinkyBrain.jpg

A used and or abused delta hi-fin twin or falcon twin headlight for my WBO project. But, I don't have any faith that he can come through..............:(

Latest posts

Back