What bike is this?

Nov 17, 2018
NEW SMYRNA BEACH FL.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We call those folding bikes boat anchors . When you live by the coast you see a ton of them that were used on boats . Most of them rust buckets from the salt water . I have recycle plenty .

Reactions: Grant
May 10, 2016
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Unsure of maker, but guessing European origin. The rear wheel, seatpost/seat, pedals, stem and bars are not original.
My guess is someone made a single speed/fixed out of a cool lil folding bike frame.

Jan 21, 2009
Mililani, Hawaii
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It should have a tall handlebar stem so you aren't slumped over the handlebars even before you crash from having no brakes. That's all it needs to be a rider to keep in the trunk of your car. Many times I've found myself with a few hours to burn and wish I had a bike to ride around on. Even with those cottered cranks, it would be handy to have.
So, bigger stem, brakes (one speed w coaster hub) and maybe a better seat and you are good to go. If this is for sale, I would ask the owner if they have the parts they stripped off it.

Oct 28, 2018
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should have a tall handlebar stem so you aren't slumped over the handlebars even before you crash from having no brakes. That's all it needs to be a rider to keep in the trunk of your car. Many times I've found myself with a few hours to burn and wish I had a bike to ride around on. Even with those cottered cranks, it would be handy to have.
So, bigger stem, brakes (one speed w coaster hub) and maybe a better seat and you are good to go. If this is for sale, I would ask the owner if they have the parts they stripped off it.
I would go with a larger chainring such as a 52 tooth because the small wheels are gearing it down.