Westside Cruiser Club Bike Ride Last Night

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello L.A. Rats
We had a sucessfull bike ride of the Westside Cruiser Club last night (20 bikes) which was more of a bar hop then a bike ride. For those of you who are interested in my next ride, which is still in the planning stages. Please contact me and I will add you to my e-mail list and I will of course continue to post my rides to the Ratrod site

Hey Buck I did take pictures but my digital camera pictures were all fuzzy so I deleted them. I will try taking pictures during the daytime next Sunday and will post.

Skullman said:
Hey Buck I did take pictures but my digital camera pictures were all fuzzy so I deleted them. I will try taking pictures during the daytime next Sunday and will post.

Thanks! I'm living my life through all of you guys right now. Going back to school is heck on the finances! :D

Hey Bikejunkie in answer to your question my next ride is this coming Sunday 8/30/09 in Venice Beach

Well it's hard to tell how many people are going as they don't RSVP. I have 28 people on the e-mail list who have been notified. I also have posted this ad in the Chopaderos website, Midnite Ridazz, and Craigslist. I have 5 people confirmed so far!

Latest posts

Back