Westfield Wasteland

Jan 23, 2011
Philly
DANG THIS BIKE IS SWEET. YEAH YA RIGHT A TANK WOULD ENHANCE IT. DON'T LISTEN TO ME THOUGH...LISTEN TO YOUR BIKE AND...GTB! PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: GuitarlCarl
Sep 7, 2014
Columbus OH
Wow Carl this bike is looking amazing! Love the front fender, the chrome/black fade + the little foot is over the top cool.

May have to take a stab at cutting one of those out but you've set the bar pretty high. Did you tack/weld it while it was on the bike? Seems like you'd have to to get the angle just right.

Only one way to find out if it wants a tank. Slap one on there and let's see. Looks great as is though the og paint is cool.

Reactions: Jake Sensi
Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Wow Carl this bike is looking amazing! Love the front fender, the chrome/black fade + the little foot is over the top cool.

May have to take a stab at cutting one of those out but you've set the bar pretty high. Did you tack/weld it while it was on the bike? Seems like you'd have to to get the angle just right.

Only one way to find out if it wants a tank. Slap one on there and let's see. Looks great as is though the og paint is cool.
Thanks bro! You were right, it did need the front fender in chrome. Ties in like the Renaissance Man said too, chrome to a weathered paint fade. I cut the foot out and after carving it I just set it under the stand and welded it in place. It needed a bit of lean taken out, with the flipped rat trap it was threatening to fall over with the stock stand. The little foot is 3/8" thick, just enough. I also rubbed gold sharpie into the texture of the foot.
Now I'm trying to find 5 horseshoes...

Carl.

Apr 14, 2015
Still queries about that big head light . Will you get it working? LED conversion? What's your plan .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk