• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Western Flyer wheelie buzz bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had done several hours of research before I went on rat rod and saw some previous sales. Having been buying and selling instruments for 30 years I always do my homework. I could have sold 10 of them for 100 bucks each here though

I am seeing the whole picture now, and if you did so much research prior to posting............

I had better let it go :) GLWS :whistle:

And a member for 8 days...............

The research was inconclusive because there were only two examples, neither being identical bikes. There was an old listing for a buzz bike on eBay with no photo for 2400 and Jaxon's bike he sold for 1200 (restored) so I didn't have a clear idea of value but I knew that 100 or 200 made no sense especially when I started getting a bunch of inquiries as soon as I posted it.

Nice! Sorry folks my father in law doesn't want to deal with it he put it in storage for me to for whenever I get down there. I have no idea when that will be but I will repost when I do. And Jaxon I will give you first heads up.

I just packed my 1st ever bike to sell, not that hard. Went to my local bike shop, got a free box, packed the heck out of it, the purchaser provided a bike flight shipping lable and poof, everyone is happy:) You may want to check it out!!

BART

I personally have no problem packing a bike. Clearly for the 50 bucks my father in law would get from his share he isn't interested

On behalf of the Honorable Member from So-Cal.:headbang::giggle:

53527.gif

Last edited:
Lol! Remember I was just doing them a favor, with no compensation. I hope this was entertaining and thanks for all the help

Lol! Remember I was just doing them a favor, with no compensation. I hope this was entertaining and thanks for all the help

Hey there,
It's always nice to see peoples' freshly revealed bikes and yours is an example I hadn't seen before, that's appreciated along with the education I received.
There's a vast range of knowledge and opinions on the forum(as everywhere else) but the members are generally well informed straight shooters, otherwise they would not be welcomed here for long.
Opinions on values are subject to many factors such as personal level of buyer interest, the particular geographical market, costs associated with shipping, fees, level of restoration desired etc. etc. etc.
Acting on behalf of a distant 3rd party can only complicate matters and potential sales further, as you know.
Hopefully you've gained some insight on your bike's potential value here, but in the end when it comes time to sell, you just have to let it go for what the market you choose will bare and the convenience all both parties.
Good Luck with your eventual sale and thanks for bringing your bike out of the shadows and trying to do well by all.:cool2:

Last edited:
Thanks, I will see if anyone else in the family feels like packing it up. Other than that if anyone happens to be going through Charlotte give me a couple of days heads up and I will get someone to do the transaction. Preferably between 7 am -7pm .

Latest posts

Back