Went pickin' today in Wisconsin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Found a bunch of cool stuff including a 1930's (I was told) Schwinn Ice Cream Trike totally complete with two of the three original tires even. A cool 30's looking boys 20" straight bar that looks complete minus the bade with the original paint and graphics still in tact. Original front wheel was changed out with period correct wheel. A folding bike, a few old Schwinns and other miscellaneous stuff. Man I wish they had this kind of uncovered stuff in old barns in Arizona! All this an a bunch of old hot rod and antique stuff as well. If you see anything here you might be interested in shoot me a offer as I am only here for a couple more days and could possibly send it out. I will leave the rest behind in storage until I can make it back.

Too many pics so here is a link to my photobucket:

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e116/ ... e%20PARTS/

Nice, I agree that there is no good pickin in Arizona that I have found either!! I would love to know what other hot rod and antique stuff you found, I collect a little bit of everything...

Have fun in Door County. I'm in Green Bay, so you'll be passing through. Need any suggestions for anything, let me know.

Latest posts

Back