well it's not much but I have my build off bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

the rims and tires are not staying. I am thinking black rims with white spokes and white felts
and maybe a fake tank

Wow. The black accents are sweet. When you expressed your conerns about too much red I kinda felt the same way, but not now. It goes well. Keep it comin' man. :D

JoeyMac said:
Hey! That's coming together! What's that crazy contraption under the seat in that last photo?

I wanted to see how it felt to have the seat a bit behind the pedals so I took some stainless bar some tubing and two seat clamps and made a REALLY adjustable seat post,

what do ya mean, it's not much, man that ride is sic, ya hear me, sic, hey i got a name for ya, THE RAT RACER,leave it like it is, paint some rims off white with black spokes, put on some racy lookin black tires an make it a single speed with a coaster brake and ya got it. man that bike is sic, ya done a great job. WOW

Outlaw 8)

I been away for a week! YOU got some stuff DONE!............That seat post just moved you up a few notches! Looks GOOD. 8)

Latest posts

Back